Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Anathallo for Wednesday, September 29, 2010.

Hello there! Guess what!? Today is my last day as a 27-year old!!!

I know, completely irrelevant information for you but, I must admit, somewhat meaningful for me.

I am in the middle of packing for the big move on Monday, although, in fact, I have little things to pack, because most of my belongings are scattered across Baja California and Florida and they have no plans of coming back to me. My so-called packing consists in taking pictures of my parents’ house, scanning old photographs, leaving little comments on Facebook (telling some friends ,that I am moving faraway; others, that I am moving closer to them) and assigning places in the bookshelves for notebooks and papers that I am leaving behind.

I think it is a nice way of spending the day before my birthday; doing things to prepare myself for what is coming. I have no idea for how long I will stay in Mexico City, but ever since I turned 20 it seems that most chapters in my life last, at least, a year; I will give myself that amount of time to get an idea of where I am going (or if I am staying).

So, anyway, I am sorry to say that I don’t have much mind left to post today, I am just too preoccupied deciding what to do with my Radiohead poster and my Comic-Con freebies, saying goodbye to t-shits that are way too old to take along to a new city and wondering whether I should go right now to get a yogurt ice cream, or wait, and ask a friend along.

But I will leave you a song, because if you read this silly post you deserve one!

Here is Anathallo with Bells (video by Israel Vasquez and Daniel Bracken)

No comments:

Post a Comment