Monday, April 26, 2010

Hate to be shushed but I do like to listen.

By the way, I love book, but when I don’t have the time to go to the library (not the bookstore because I am poor) or I don’t have the peace of mind to sit, stay still and read I go to the KQED Writer's block page and listen to bits of novels and poems narrated by their authors.
I found this page thanks to the iTunes podcast (it is free) but I love the page because you don’t have to download anything plus you get I mini review.



This little bit that I have posted comes from SUM: Forty Tales from the Afterlives by David Eagleman and I love it. So if you like it, go and search for it in your favorite library or bookstore (if you do have money).Oh! and look around in the KQED’s page, they have many books you can listen to and more info on other art proyects.

No comments:

Post a Comment