Monday, September 20, 2010

Humm… shock.

Well, I was about to start a post telling you how worried I was that suddenly I had become a men hater because lately all my post have featured gals and no guys, but suddenly I remembered that some of the authors of the books in the last post are or were men… I when back to check and… oh my… if you scroll down, you might be shocked (like I, certainly, was) to notice that all of them are men (what is wrong with me?!).

I am somewhat alarmed, because, I am a woman! And I want to be a writer! So it is almost the worst joke on me that I happen to casually adore only male authors!!

Well… so, OK, I will look for female writers to love (I promise!) …

That’s it; I just needed to formally apologize for my inadvertent favoritism.

No comments:

Post a Comment