Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cendrine Rovini's Girls

Well, in the blogger sense, this day has been rather prolific. Now I present you with the post about Cendrine Rovini's work.

Cendrine Rovini is an artist from France that does beautiful, graceful and soft illustrations of women and girls. Her drawings are filled with magical hints and calm gazes, her subjects always seem right out of a fairytale or a captivating poem.

Here are my five faves from her work, but I must admit that it took me quite a while to reduce the number of favorites to just five; I urge you to have a look at her pages (links below) because I am pretty sure you will like many of them.

Fileuse
Camille Chaudelarme




La poussée des fleurs de son ventre

L'esprit cerf
For more of her lovely work, you can visit her Flickr Photostream (here), her online portfolio (here), her blog (here) or her Etsy shop (here).


Echappée, Pan est mon père

No comments:

Post a Comment