Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Fantastic Work of Natalia Milosz-Piekarska

Continuing on my free day I kept on searching around the web for interesting things I could blog about, and I think I just found something worth writing about. I am referring to the work of Natalia Milosz-Piekarska a jewelry designer from Australia. Now, I have to admit that I have no idea of how to describe her pieces; I just know that I love them, and that I need to have fewer days without work and more money to get myself some of her pieces.

 Have a look at some of my 5 picks, and yeah, I did kind of cheat, because I chose some pictures that contain many of her accessories.





Aren’t they the most amazing accessories ever?! You have to look around her blog (here) and Flickr Photostream (here), because I tell you, she has tons more of exciting and stunning necklaces and earrings, all of them with that playful and rough feel to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment