Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Midweek!

Well today I am moody, yes I am also grumpy and sleepy… you see, at 3 am I was having the worst dream: it was a dream about a zombie attack, yes it was a nightmare about zombies; I was looking for a good house to stay in and defend myself… of course in the case of a zombie attack there is NEVER a good house to stay in, they all have windows and weak spots… so it was a terrible dream. Luckily around 3:30 I woke up, unlucky I was unable to go back to sleep.

Now… after some coffee and a nap on my couch… I am all out of whack, but I have to carry on, it is another day and this blog needs some attending. I just explaining myself because it looks like today my English will be extra bad and my blogging kind of messy.

But, let’s not be all miserable, I will star with one song that I mega love, just to balance the forces in my life.



Red Red Wine by UB40
This song is THE BEST! I am feeling better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment