Wednesday, June 2, 2010

(Adara Sánchez Anguiano) A Wednesday admission:

When (and if) I go to heaven, I want to be made from pencil and watercolors. I want to be a happy blur, freed from boring human structure full of diluted blues, purples and pinks; roaming without restraint, constantly being absorbed by the paper fabrics and drying out into a perfect abstract Amaranta. That is what I want.

Why the sudden confession? … Well, I needed some type of intro, and heaven is always a good ice breaker… so…

Now for the post: Thanks to the favorite pick list from Camila do Rosario’s Flickr Photostream, I was able to find the ultra cool paintings of Adara Sánchez Anguiano (this whole world is tightly connected thanks to thousands and thousands of double clicks, funny no?). I just immediately loved her work and needed to do some space on this blog for her.

Have a look*, while I search for some relevant info about Sánchez Anguiano…



Crawling back...


Murder


Para a(r)mar.

Little info: Adara Sánchez Anguiano is an illustrator from Seville, Spain. She studies art and is only 23 years old (these girls make me feel so old and untalented!).
Here is her Web Page (Here) and here is her Flickr Photostream (Here).
And here is a page that is under construction, but hopefully it will be up soon (Here)



No comments:

Post a Comment