Monday, July 19, 2010

Morning everybody!

I hope you all had a nice weekend, I sure did! This coming back to Mexico is slowly becoming a happy event, sure I still miss my home in Florida (and of course my guy) but well, being able to see old friends is always a nice way of bringing joy back into my life. It all started with wine on Friday and ended with fish tacos on Sunday, so it was an all-around Baja Californian experience*.

But now, a new week is here and we must come back to business, my job search continues and of course a new week of posts is about to begin, for now let’s start with some music, this is Sara Tavares with Balance.



* Yes, if you ever come to Baja California you must try our wine and then, the morning after, go and get yourself fish and shrimp tacos, it’s a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment