Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday!!

I’m so sorry; yesterday I was a complete unprofessional blogger. I could have easily done a post in the morning, because things were really quiet around here, but I spent that time looking for a job and updating my curriculum, then came the afternoon, eating with my family, online chat with my boyfriend and yes, some Facebook spying. Then at night, I went for a walk with a friend and by the time I got home I was beat.

So overall my day was well spent, only, by the time I wanted to write I was ultra sleepy and thought it best to leave that post for today. So this day I promise you at least 3 posts!

Now! Some music to make this day special!

The Jealous Girlfriends with Organs On The Kitchen Floor*



* Directed by Geoffray Barbier.

No comments:

Post a Comment