Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jenny Owen Youngs knows what she is talking about.

You know those days, when you wake up and start to notice a little pattern in things around you. Everything seems a little off, nothing major, no meteorite falling over your dog no grandma dying, but still, little bad things happening around you or, affecting you.

You want to be a grown up and say: Heck it doesn’t matter... who cares about bla and bla, life goes on.
But no, you are not a grown up; not those days. Those days you want to be 8, you want to let your body fall to the ground and kick it all to hell, scream and cry.

Well I am in the middle of one of those days. But!! I am controlling myself, eating my dessert (a banana, because I am on a diet), watching more Californication and trying to let things go.

Now, that one episode ended, I can search a little song for all of you.


Here you go:


Jenny Owen Youngs with F*ck Was I



* Directed by Gail Marowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment