Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Minus the Bear, plus new friends.

So, since I got back to Mexico I have been hanging with a rather nerdy bunch (hahaha, sorry, it’s the truth). Well, they are nerdy but all-around happy and talented individuals, it's fun to be around them. Yesterday I posted something on Facebook (nothing ultra special) and within 5 minutes I had had 4 different funny comments as answers; I girl can only be so lucky.

I don’t know if they realize how much happiness they have introduced to a rather sad moment in my life; I think they do, nerdy guys a softer (hahahaha), yes, I am such a jock! (hahaha).

Anyway, yesterday I saw this video and thought of them and their un-cool/coolness factor.



That was Minus the Bear with My Time
(video directed by Michael Mohan)

No comments:

Post a Comment