Sunday, December 5, 2010

Life through the Lens

So, it’s been a long time since I last featured a photographer, but yesterday (lucky me) I happened to find the work of Kristi from Life through the Lens and I thought that her pieces were just perfect for a new post.

Then! After spying a little on her, I came upon her Etsy shop (Here) and!! She is having a sale that runs until the twelve of December! That just sealed the deal: A new post had to be done. Only one thing better than a good picture: Two for the same price.
   
Here are five of her pictures that I fell for, but do visit her Flickr Photostream (Here) or blog (Here) to have a look of more of her images

the desire to create...

Happiness is a butterfly...
journey

A quiet mind cureth all.

We cannot live only for ourselves...

2 comments:

  1. How sweet you are! Thank you so much for this feature. It truly made my day. ♥ xoxo, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcomed! You do great work!

    ReplyDelete